We are proud to work with AMC the leading supplier of long-term funding for the agricultural sector.
As AMC Agents, we can help provide you with tailored funding to support most rural business activities. You’ll benefit from simple, flexible and affordable lending to support your consolidation, growth or diversification plans.
Who are AMC?
AMC have more than 85 years’ experience lending to the agricultural sector, specialising in long-term mortgages and loans for farms and rural businesses. It means they understand the challenges and opportunities impacting you and the whole agricultural sector.
The benefits of AMC finance
When we help you access AMC finance, you will receive a swift response on your funding proposal. You will also benefit from:
· Competitive mortgage rates, with interest-only and repayment options available, or a blend of both, on a variable or fixed rate basis*
· Rates that can be set for the life of the agreement, unlike many other secured loans or overdraft agreements
· No annual reviews or the need to see annual accounts – we leave you alone to get on with the business of farming
· No early repayment charges for variable rate loans
· Finance secured against land as well as property to help you increase the capital you can raise
· Loans and mortgage agreements that can be transferred to the next generation
· Access to AMC’s experienced and knowledgeable support teams who understand the sector’s unique funding needs
· Funding decisions that can be approved in principal before you make a sealed bid or go to auction
Please note that the above are subject to AMC credit criteria and your obligations to AMC continuing to be met.
Who can access AMC funding?
Whether you are a sole trader, partnership, limited company or trust, providing you are an agricultural, horticultural, equine or other commercial land-based business you can access AMC’s competitive funding.
All lending must be for business purposes only and will be provided on a secured loan basis. It can be used to support a number of different opportunities, including:
· Land purchase
· New equipment or machinery
· Building new or improving current structures
· Diversification plans
· New stock
· Buying a farm tenancy
· Refinancing current debt
· Working capital support
· Paying out a business/family partner to gain sole control
Types of loan available through AMC
AMC’s tailored finance is structured within two core products.
· Long-term borrowing – allowing you to borrow from £25,001 upwards through a long-term standard-loan. Repayment terms are available between five and 30 years, on an interest-only or repayment basis, or a blend of both, and with interest rates that can be fixed or variable*.
· Flexible short-term loans – giving you loans from £30,000+ over a five year term and the opportunity to make capital repayments to match the ebbs and flows of your cash flow throughout the year.
* There is always a possibility that interest rates may go down leaving a fixed rate loan at a higher level compared to a variable rate loan. However, if interest rates rise, a fixed rate loan will remain at the same rate.
How can Masons Chartered Surveyors help?
As an AMC Agent we have helped our clients find tailored and competitive agricultural loans through our relationship with AMC. We can provide expert guidance on your financial needs and a quick decision. To discuss the options of borrowing from AMC and how they could assist you please call 01507 350500 in confidence.
AMC loans available for business purposes only, provided on a secured loan basis. Minimum AMC standard loan £25,001, minimum flexible facility £30,000. To meet customer requirements, lending criteria will vary. Lending is subject to status.